Business Analyst needed // Initial 12 month contract // Paying up to $750 per day
Sirius Technology are working with a well known organisation to recruit an experienced IT Business Analyst on an initial 12 month contract basis. Due to continual new projects on-going in the organisation there is a demand for a skilled Business Analyst to join the team to support a new project which is focused on implementing a new SaaS based Solution.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Gathering requirements and documentation for business needs for a new Risk Management System
- Market investigation, investigating documents such as EOI's and RFPs
- Change management documentation
- Mapping out interdependencies and consolidation of servers in anticipation of a new system implementation.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At Least 10 years commercial experience as a Business Analyst, in large, complex organisations.
- Recent experience in SaaS Solution Implementations, working closely with the vendor on behalf of an organisation.
- Had recent experience in marketing investigation, gathering documents such as EOI and RFP.
- Experience with Server migration projects and knowledge of underlying technologies and processes.
- Have hands on experience with Change Management, creating and delivering training materials.
You will be working in a fast paced environment with senior stakeholders and on high priority projects, therefore communication skills and stakeholder management skills will be essential.
If you are ready for your next 12 month contract and want to work on long term projects that will make a significant impact on the business, please apply! I look forward to speaking with you, Jack - Senior Consultant - Sirius Technology.