Sirius Technology is partnering with a prestigious business based in Sydney CBD to recruit a Business Analyst for an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This role will be focused on working with the Delivery Team to ensure that all business requirements are being accurately translated into technical solutions. You will be working closely with testing and development teams, as well as being the 'face' of IT for users and internal stakeholders.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Gathering requirements and creating documentation within an Agile environment.
- Writing structured test plans, test cases and working along the test teams to ensure they take place.
- Creating user guides and technical documentation
- Identifying Risk Management and updating processes and procedures
- Working with the business to understand all requests to ensure they are suitable to action based on previous requirements.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Atleast 3 years commercial experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to create high quality documentation
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Extensive knowledge of the SDLC and Agile methodology
- Experience working in Financial Services (not essential).
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply and we can arrange a time to speak in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you, Thanks - Jack - Sirius Technology.