We have an exciting opportunity to join a successful, family owned telco & IT Company located in the CBD. Working as a part of their Billings team, you will be supporting new and existing customers minimise credit risk.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Performing credit checks and assessments on new & existing customers
- Checking and verifying sales orders to ensure they match invoices and budget outlined
- Ensure all hardware is accurate and up to date in accordance with the Personal Property Securities Register
- High volume data entry of cash flow, ensuring invoices are correct
- Support the Credit Manager with payment processing as needed
- Investigating sale/invoice/payment discrepancies
- Advising customers on information/documentation required
- Liaising with customers regarding billing issues during peak periods
What we are looking for:
- A confident communicator
- Solid data entry skills
- Previous phone based customer service experience
- High attention to detail
- A proactive 'can-do' attitude
- Previous experience within telco (highly desirable)
This is a fantastic, and immediate start opportunity for someone to kick start their career within a growing business that can offer opportunities for progression and development!
APPLY NOW, or send your most up to date resume to email@example.com.
(Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted due to an overwhelming response).
T: (02) 9270 5246