- Tier 1 Telco Provider
- Stunning CBD Offices
- Career Path with an Industry Leader
My client is an industry leader in the Telecommunications field. Based in their stunning corporate offices based in the CBD you will be a part of a company that is has exciting developments in on the horizon and is committed to growth and expansion.
We are looking for an experienced Bid Manager to join their bids team. This is an opportunity to work for an ASX 100 company and take your career to new heights.
This opportunity will allow you to further develop your career by contributing to the Corporate, Government and Wholesale strategy by playing a key role in the management of the proposal and tender process and driving the retention and acquisition of new corporate accounts across Australia.
Working as part of a team, you will have end-to-end responsibility for the bid process from strategy through to completion. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders to create high quality proposals and ensure the delivery of outstanding service to our clients.
Your Role & Relevant Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in Telco or ICT
- Experience in the concurrent management of multiple large multi-disciplinary bids
- Proven track record of success in meeting targets and achieving high customer satisfaction
- A high level of experience in managing the bids and tender processes within a solutions and design motivated team
- Able to work across the business to design services, processes and solutions to turn complex information into something that is simple and easy for the client to understand.
- Able to identify and deliver on opportunities to produce repeatable content that can be modified and customised for use in different environments (e.g. different verticals)
- Able to take control of the bid process and provide structure
- Customer focused to develop processes and offerings that enable a great service experience for our clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work within timeframes and meet deadlines under pressure
- Can confidently produce high-quality bid responses and proposals to secure new business opportunities
- A tertiary qualification in a technical or business discipline is preferable
- Advanced MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio skills are needed to produce content in various mediums with graphics
Contact Indira Cole at Sirius Sales
I specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals across multiple industries so if you are interested in discussing this role or would like to explore other opportunities please send your application through TODAY.