- Be part of a growing Analytics team with an Australian enterprise
- Great location & modern office - Sydney CBD
- Excellent on-going support and employee benefits
We have an exciting new opportunity for a BI Reporting Specialist to support strategic program delivery. The BI Reporting Specialist will need to have proven track record in working with stakeholders, be a proactive customer-focused advocate, a team player with Business Intelligence and reporting experience.
- Provides reporting solutions and responds to report requests across multiple business areas and for complex enterprise wide projects
- Collaborates with team members and leaders across the organization to identify and understand business problems and processes.
- Enhances and develops analytical and reporting solutions to solve business problems and extract insights.
- Enhances and supports enterprise-wide strategies, processes, and standards for business intelligence and reporting.
- Delivers complex functional specifications and system design specifications for assigned projects.
- Minimum 3 years in similar role supporting, implementing and delivering analytic reports
- Solid T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Visualisation skillset - Tableau, Qlik, Cognos, Excel, Power BI
- Exposure to AWS, GCP or Azure will be highly regarded
- Proven stakeholders engagement - both internal and external
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
If you are looking for a change now, click APPLY and get in contact with me, Fei Wong : firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 9270 5292