- Australian event display company
- Creative, innovative, energetic team
- South Sydney location
If you are motivated by providing your clients with custom creative solutions to meet their event objectives, this could be the role for you. You will need to be equally a farmer and a hunter when it comes to sales, so a high amount of energy and consultative approach is essential.
My client creates displays that bring brands to life, from furniture & equipment for exhibition stands to custom designs for experiential events to give them an extra splash of creativity. Their clients range from large exhibition organisers to creative event agencies and blue-chip corporate clients.
This role will involve:
- Managing an existing portfolio of clients with a consultative style
- Generating new clients through lead generation (networking, research, attending events)
- Growing your existing client spend through excellent client services and upselling/cross selling
- Attending onsite installations to ensure your client expectations are met and exceeded
- Meeting sales targets and project deadlines
To be successful you will to have:
- Both a hunter and a farmer when it comes to sales
- Experience in events & exhibitions industry
- Ideally experience in supplier or equipment hire
- An upbeat and bubbly personality
- Great track record in previous sales roles
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Full drivers license
If you would like to work with a really nice bunch of people who genuinely love what they do and get rewarded with a great salary and bonus package, we want to hear from you!
Got questions? Contact Angie on 9270 5240...