Back-end Go/Golang Developer - Melbourne - Permanent
Work for one of the most reputable organisations in Melbourne Inner Suburbs where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. Due to extensive growth, my client is looking for a Back-end Go/Golang Developer to join their team.
Essential Experience required:-
- Go/Golang experience including Gin, Beego
- C experience
- MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Understanding of TCP, UDP, RTP, RTCP, SIP, HTTP, HTTPS
- Knowledge of commonly used media protocols and codecs, especially those supported by WebRTC.
- Knowledge of open source media processing applications and libraries, such as GStreamer or FFmpeg.
- Knowledge of commonly used version control software, such as Git, Mercurial and Subversion.
This is a permanent full time position and will suit a Back-end Go/Golang Developer to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or email@example.com
Alternatively contact Manish Sanduja 03 9020 1960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org