You will be working with a local Melbourne team with cutting-edge technologies to build disruptive products and solutions in numerous industries. You will have an opportunity to get your hands dirty on green-field projects and make the role your own. You will be working on the latest technologies in a micro-serviced architecture and are 100% empowered by MS Azure.
- Full time permanent role
- Growing well-funded business
- Latest technology – Azure
- Share options/Health cover/ well-being packages
- Melbourne – Hybrid approach WFH/Office
- Be responsible for Installing, configuring and monitoring Azure SQL Server environments with high availability and disaster recovery.
- Ensure database integrity and security by collaborating with the Tech Team.
- Be the Azure Database SME
- Implement best practice Database Standards, Practices & Policies
- Demonstrated experience as a Database Administrator
- Proven knowledge of automation: Infrastructure as code using PowerShell
- Demonstrated experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server or CosmosDB or similar
- SOA / event-driven microservices architecture experience
- Azure MS certifications a plus
- Experience with any MS Azure products highly regarded (Service Bus, Functions, Container Registry, K8s, Storage...)