- World-class event technology department
- Work on a wide variety of events
- Award-winning venue
My client specialises in enhancing events through their world-class productions services and products. Their event hire equipment ranges from audio, visual, draping, LED's, lighting, rigging and staging. Business is booming and they are growing rapidly and now require a dedicated AV Account Manager onsite in one of their biggest and most multi-purpose venues.
The role will see you working onsite as the key AV point of contact for all clients booking the venue for anything from concerts & festivals to exhibitions & corporate galas through to epic sporting events! You will consult with clients and create solutions to meet their requirements, prepare quotes, initiate sales, prepare technical drawings and detailed operational schedules. There will be site inspections with clients, scheduling of critical equipment and personnel, and end to end event delivery. In particular, you will be managing and growing client relationships.
To be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following critieria:
- AV experience! You don't have to be an expert across all the service offerings, but definitely need to strong in at least one area and able to talk the talk
- Client Management/Account Management/Sales experience
- Highly relationship focused - both with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills
- High level of personal presentation
- Very strong communication skills
- This opportunity is hard to rival in terms of exposure to a wide variety of Australia's premier events!
- This company is going from strength to strength, with a big focus on growing their Sydney business
- The technical production team have an amazing reputation for quality. They operate at the top end of town.
- Great salary and bonus
We are interviewing NOW for this great opportunity so APPLY TODAY!
Angie - Sirius Events Recruitment - 02 9270 5240