Growing at a rapid rate, a leader in its industry, this company has various divisions providing quality service and goods to its clients.
Forward thinking and progressive, an opportunity has arisen for a pro-active and hands on Assistant Accountant to join this team!
Located in the heart of Chatswood CBD, this company provides a platform for success for its employees! Working closely with the Directors, this an integral role within the organisation!
Reporting to the CFO, your responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliations (Balance sheet, P&L, Bank)
- Preparation of all aspects of statutory requirements
- Payroll Tax
- Fixed Assets
- Audit reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified or currently undertaking
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of Accounting
- The ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills