This Australian owned company is renowned for its commitment to providing quality service to its clients. Forward thinking and progressive, an opportunity has arisen for a pro-active and hands on Assistant Accountant to join this team!
Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, this company provides a platform for success for its employees! Working closely with the Directors, this an integral role within the organisation!
Immediate Start required!!!
Reporting to the Directors, your responsibilities will include:
- Sales and margin reporting
- Processing of payroll
- Preparation of all aspects of statutory requirements
- Payroll Tax
- Processing of invoices
- Month end posting
- Reconciliations (Sales, Balance Sheet, Credit Cards etc)
- Sales queries
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in Xero Accounting system
- Degree qualified or currently undertaking
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of Accounting
- The ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills
Previous experience in a fast paced sales environment highly regarded! Immediate start required! Please apply online! For a more detailed discussion, please call Suzanne on 02 9270 5212.