This well known Australian owned organisation is renowned for its commitment to the environment and its social responsibility. Manufacturing its products within Australia, this brand is known globally as a leader in its field.
Located in the Sydney CBD, this company provides a platform for success for its employees! An opportunity has arisen for a hands on and pro-active Assistant Accountant to join this supportive team.
Reporting to the Group Accounting Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Bank reconciliations and journal posting
- Intercompany Recharge invoices
- Month end posting (prepayments; accruals; recharges; fuel card etc)
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of invoices for recharces
- Year end queries
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered, you must demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
- Solid understanding of the fundamentals of Accounting
- The ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
Immediate start required! Please apply online! For a more detailed discussion, please call Suzanne on 02 9270 5212.