Working for a world leader in Environment Management working with cutting-edge products. Based in Central Sydney.
For this position, they are looking for an Applications Project Manager in order to run 2 separate projects. One project will immediately require your execution skills, a vendor has delivered a strong project plan that you will be monitoring and making sure that the key milestones are being achieved. The 2nd will require your end to end Project Management skills and has the potential to stretch over 12 months. Both will require someone who is confident in dealing with a range of stakeholders including the C level, someone who can execute a project plan and strong communication skills.
For this position, the following requirements are a must
- 10+ Years in a Project Management Position
- Experience dealing with upgrade projects
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines
- Ability to write business cases
- Experience with a physical to the cloud project
- Full working rights for Australia
Nice to haves include;
- Experience with SAP Products
- Experience with S/4HANA
This is a contract position paying up to $800 a day for an initial 6-month contract based in Central Sydney.
If you are interested in this position, please press APPLY NOW!
If you have any questions about this role, please give Annabel a call on (02) 927 05229