You will be working on site on behalf of a Software Provider at a Government office. This role is a Fixed Term Contract due to finish in March 2020, so just under a year. The role will be based in Chatswood.
Once in this role, you will be split across two areas of responsibility; Testing and Application Support. The company are looking for a hungry junior Application Support analyst who has the inquisitive nature of a Test Analyst who will want to test the Front End Application to identify bugs and problems. You will be sending reports to the development team in the UK, so you will also need to have perfect written English! All the testing you will be doing will be manual and you will be the first point of contact for their customers to support the applications. This is an awesome opportunity to develop your technical skills and get exposure to working with front end applications.
For this particular opportunity, they will be looking for;
- At least 1 Year in either a Manual Test Analyst or Application Support
- Knowledge of Front End Applications
- You will be great interpersonal skills and excellent written English
- A background in health care technology would also be highly advantageous, but not necessary
- Full working rights in Australia
This is a Fixed Term Contract lasting until March 2020 and they are looking for someone to start straight away!
If you have any questions, please call Annabel on (02) 927 05229
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV through ASAP by clicking APPLY!