Large Australian Financial Institution is looking for an Application Support Manager/ Database Manager on a Permanent Basis in Sydney. Working for one of Australia's most well known financial institutions.
Once in the role, you will be managing a large team of Application Support Specialists and Database Admins. Day to day you will be working with Senior Stakeholders across the business to deliver solutions by ensuring support is fully functional for all the stages of the software development lifecycle across all markets. Alongside this, you will be ensuring the readiness of all databases and applications that sit within your team. Whilst, not a hands-on role, you will need to be able to talk about the technology that your team is working on and be able to talk technically to the rest of the business.
For this role, they are looking for the following;
- Background in one of the following; Oracle DB, SQL Server or MySQL
- 2 Years in a Management Position in an Enterprise Organisation
- 2 Years in a Financial Institution
- Excellent Communication Skills with proven experience dealing with Senior Stakeholders in a Financial organisation
- Experience managing Database Administrators
This is an excellent opportunity paying an excellent salary (North of $170k + Super)
If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to reach out to Annabel on (02) 927 05229. If you would like to apply for the role, please press APPLY NOW!