Application Development & Infrastructure Manager - Melbourne South East
My client is a well-known organisation in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs. Due to huge expansion and re-branding, they are looking an Application Development & Infrastructure Manager on a permanent basis.
Key skills required in this role:-
- At least 8-10 years' experience in IT Management
- Advanced problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of SQL database and infrastructure technology.
- Advanced understanding of networking and associated enterprise infrastructure design.
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong vendor partnerships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
This is a permanent full time opportunity and will suit an Application & Infrastructure Manager who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now. An excellent and competitive salary will be on offer.
Only candidates with full Australian working rights need apply for this position.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org