A multi-award winning SaaS Social Media management product. My clients product is used by over 3 million people around the world with paid customers from over 100 countries.
Social Media is changing the world and my client love being part of the change in helping businesses grow.
With Headquarters in Sydney Australia with team members in Canada, Brazil, Ukraine & Russia, They are approximately 50% remote based.
Looking for someone with outstanding technical experience and a preference for working with a small, smart team to work with on the new greenfield product.
The headquarters are based in Sydney Australia - time crossover is required with the team in Sydney and team members in other parts of the world. Depending on your location this may require you to time shift to some degree.
- Angular experience is a must
- Experience building responsive web applications using modern CSS and HTML, e.g. using media queries and CSS grid layout, etc
- Proven prior experience building high-traffic blogs and websites
- Experience working with Ghost templates preferred, but not essential
- UI / UX experience and an eye for design detail
- A basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience with Git source control
- Outstanding written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience working with JIRA or similar project management tools
- Ability to meet project deadlines in a timely manner
The company culture is easy going but hardworking. They believe in work-life balance but we also all enjoy being part of a fast moving focused and productive team.
Committed to creating a culture where every team member can do their best work.
Interested? Apply now via the link or send your CV to Peter Wyld on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch with more information.