Our client is an industry leader and very passionate about what they do. For the last 12 years they have been building their state of the art Cloud based platform and year by year winning the market and eliminating the completion.
If you love Android development then this is the role for you!
You will be responsible for expanding the native Android App in tandem with a highly skilled iOS developer while also helping to expand and maintain the API. Our client is based in the creative and vibrant hub of Fitzroy in Melbourne with an additional office in California.
- Flexible working conditions
- Large, spacious office with lots of natural light in a great location
- Fresh fruit and breakfast supplies
- Regular social / team events
- Salary: $90-120k plus super per annum
- Android development
- Java EE
- RESTful web services
- Hibernate or JPA
- SCRUM / Agile
- Eclipse, JIRA and Git
- Any iOS development experience an advantage
You'll enjoy working with team mates to resolve complex issues and love getting the job done. You'll have an excellent command of English both written and spoken. You are approachable, energetic and fun loving, but highly professional at the same time.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor or Computer Science or similar and any software development certifications highly regarded.
- At least 2 years relevant commercial experience in a similar role.
- Full working rights is a must.