Do you have a passion for data and solving problems?
Our client is a Consultancy seeking an up and coming Analytics Support person to assist maintaining their client's data platforms. This role is a foot in the door to a career in Analytics Consulting. Your role will be key in providing excellent customer service and resolving customer queries. You will be working with the Consultancy's top clients and having exposure to different industries, stakeholders, tech stacks from on-prem to cloud. You will need to draw on your strong understanding of ETL, SQL and data to solve customer queries. This is a great stepping stone if one day you would like to move into a client facing Analytics Consultant as career progression. For now you will be providing over the phone and email support to clients and mentored by leading professionals in the Industry with monthly onsite visits with the clients you will be supporting.
- Melbourne CBD
- Career Growth opportunities
- Established Consultancy
- Close to public Transport
- Small close knit team
- Providing process improvement around developing and implementing SLA's for the team
- Resolving or escalating tickets raised from clients - fixing ETL process breaks, fix issue with source data, reissue end user password
- Managing service desk (ITSM experience preferred)
- Completing change requests
- Administration duties and monitoring current data platforms
- Email and phone based customer service
- Investigation - reverse engineering why data is not accurate
You Must have:
- A Degree in IT or a related field
- Must have experience within Business Intelligence, Data or Analytics related roles and proficient in ETL and SQL with exposure or understanding of Cloud Infrastructure
- Ideally experience with Application Monitoring (APM)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a Managed Service and/or Helpdesk Environment
- "Can do attitude" and initiative and calm under pressure
- Must have full Australian work rights
If you have several years' experience in Managed Service environment or in Analytical/Data related roles and would like a career in Consulting this could be your next step. You will be rewarded and appreciated for your efforts. Please APPLY now.