Analyst Programmer - Python Perl
A market leader with a strong global branding is looking for an Analyst Programmer to join a successful and striving team in Sydney's West. You will join an organisation who values internal and personal growth while working on interesting and varied work.
As part of the implementations team you will be responsible for developing and testing software systems and the over all support of Software Projects. You will enjoy communicating with both internal and external stakeholders as well as giving recommendations for technology and process improvement.
- Demonstrated understanding of the full Software Development Lifecycle
- Python or Perl is a key requirement
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- UNIX/Linux OS including shell scripting
- XML / Oracle including PL/SQL & Java
Perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities
- Gym Facilities
- Onsite Parking
Due to security clearance requirements, please only apply if you have Australian Citizenship. Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Lily Dona on email@example.com or call directly on 02 9270 5222.