My client, a leading consultancy working predominantly in financial services, are looking for a Senior/Lead AEM Developer to help them with one of their biggest ASX listed clients.
- Work with marketing and partner teams to create, modify and deactivate periodic promotion sites and offers
- Participate in project planning and status review discussions with customer and their partner teams
- Designing, defining and development of AEM content, workflows, templates, components etc.
- Follow best practices to ensure website architecture, SEO, Accessibility, Tags and content are implemented correctly
- Follow best practices for secure web development, deployment, coding standards, unit test coverage and continuous integration
- Work with test team to debug and promptly fix issues in functional, security, performance, SEO, TAG, accessibility etc areas
- Deploy applications to Dev, Stage and Production environments and migration
- Help troubleshoot complex technical problems involving multiple environment and application integration
- Document processes and procedures, monitor technical issues and recommend enhancements
- Manage, evaluate and respond to change requests and bug backlogs
- Facilitate ongoing site maintenance, content updates, enhancements, design, bug fixes and new feature releases
- AEM 6.3 / 6.4 developer with strong Java background in both front-end web design and AEM integration
- 4+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM 6.3 / 6.4 /CQ5, responsive design implementation, end to end project delivery experience
- 4+ years of experience with AEM building blocks, including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework, Apache Felix OSGi framework and DAM
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (Puppet)
- Expertise in full stack development within AEM.
- Experience in these areas a plus: Knowledge of Loyalty programs, understanding of UI development and .Net
- Ideal candidate will be flexible, have excellent communication skills to gather requirements, solving problems, meeting project delivery timeline, work with UI and back-end teams to ensure project success
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now via the link. Alternatively, email your CV to Peter Wyld on firstname.lastname@example.org