Do you have solid experience working in the wealth management industry? Are you passionate about client servicing, and could see yourself settle in an admin/support role?
Great news! One my my clients is looking for someone with strong administration and client serving experience to come on board to support a couple of their financial advisers. This is the perfect for someone who enjoys supporting executives and at the same time, have strong experience in the industry. Great company, beautiful offices, and generous remuneration.
- Assist a small team of advisers with their day to day including managing diaries, booking meeting rooms, and answering phone calls etc.
- Provide administration during the whole process from pitch to client-on boarding
- Prepare and amend marketing and pitch materials
- Put together meeting packs
- Assist with account opening and manage database using XPLAN
- Keep track and manage different accounts and provide amazing customer service to clients
- Review documents and store them accurately
- Be a great brand ambassador and uphold company values
- Keep compliant with internal and external processes
Skills & Requirements:-
- Strong background in wealth management
- Extremely detail-minded, high organised, and processes driven
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Amazing client service and the ability to engage with stakeholders in professional and friendly manner
- Positive influence and the willingness to go the extra mile
- Someone who enjoys being in a support role - no task is too big or too small
If you are interested in the position, apply to the role directly or feel free to send an email to Florence at Florence@siriussupport.com.au