A boutique property management company with over 30 properties looking for an all round Administrator to join their cosy office. This is a part-time position (Tuesday & Thursday) and the hours required are 14-20 hours per week. Great role for candidates who want flexibility and enjoys working in a stand alone role.
What will you be doing?
- Look after all the administration and expenditures
- Generate and produce invoices and assist the bookkeeper with account matters
- Keep an up to date record of all tenants and maintain their files
- Liaise with tenants and external stakeholders on matters relating to property
- Assist with rental enquiries
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails/correspondences
- Data entry and documentation
Who are you?
- Self-motivated and independent
- Experience in property industry with some understanding in property management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail
- Confident in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to work on a MAC computer
- Able to start at the end of June
If you have experience working in the property space and is looking for a flexible part-time role, please get in touch immediately.
For further information, please email Florence at Florence@Siriussupport.com.au