- $65,000 + super + relocation assistance
- Permanent full-time
- Located in Orange
- Immediate start
Our client, an Australian Electrical Company that undertakes general electrical and pump work.
Up to $15,000 in relocation assistance will be given to the right candidate. WHY make the move to Orange? The many vineyards, outstanding parks and nature to roam around, great cafes and restaurants all in a fun regional city that is growing bigger each year!
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be assisting with the day to day operations of the electrical division and support sustainable business growth by working closely with customers. Some of your responsibilities will be job allocation and scheduling, job documentation and following up, monitor budgets and costs on projects and jobs, managing job workflow, process improvement, asses daily workforce requirements, attend tool box meetings.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Trade staff Management experience desirable
- WH&S knowledge
- Frontline management, communications or leadership/management desirable
- Professionally presented with self-confidence
- Self motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Well-developed communication and listening skills
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please APPLY now or email firstname.lastname@example.org