Based in the Melbourne Head Office, you will work in a dynamic, challenging environment and will be a key point of contact for members of the Organisation across the State. Reporting to the Director, and working closely with the Finance and Governance Manager, you will be responsible for administration and regulatory compliance.
This is a 9-12 months Maternity Contract, therefore the suitable candidate will be immediately available.
- Secretarial and support services to the State Council, Management Committee, the State Finance Committee and the Agenda Committee
- Manage the membership database including all associated administrative functions, such as processing new memberships and renewals
- Support the preparation and running of the National Events
- Monitoring the minutes of meetings and reporting matters of significance to the Senior Leaders
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders to ensure effective communication between all offices.
- Support the Finance and Governance Manager with invoicing, receipting and day to day management of the Party's finances.