Are you an organised, analytical, and articulate candidate who is looking for an admin role? I am currently working on a 6-month contract position for one of my clients based in North Sydney. No two days are the same. This is a varied position and you will be a part of a small team and together, you will provide all rounded project admin support.
What you will be doing:
- Provide high level of support to Project Managers and other stakeholders
- Manage and document information accurately on the company's management system
- Set up and track progress on various projects
- Ensure all documents and contracts are aligned with company policy
- Provide all rounded administration support
- Assist with invoices and raise purchase orders
- Work closely with finance and legal teams
- Support multiple projects at the same time and ensure timely delivery
What we are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal and confident communicator
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Detail-minded and organised
- Natural problem solver and analytical
- Strong business acumen
- Pro-active and helpful, able to work in a team environment
- Process-driven and the ability to multi-task
What's on offer?
- Flexible work hours and friendly company
- Friendly and supportive team
- Offices located close to public transport
Please note that this is an immediate start position for the right candidate - so APPLY NOW!
Due to an overwhelming response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.