- Well known Australian Brand
- Building & Construction Materials
- Position available due to growth!
- Good earning Potential
- Supportive Culture
My client is a well-known Australian purveyor of specialised building materials based in Sydney's west. They supply to residential & commercial builders & developers across the country. The team in this company pride themselves on a performance oriented, collaborative culture.
Due to growth within the successful sales team we are looking to appoint an Account Manager. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and growing a portfolio of existing accounts as well as growing your portfolio with new business.
Ideally you will come from the building & construction industry, in a sales capacity and will understand the demands of the industry and be attuned to your customers' needs. You will have a growth mindset and be able to develop strong relationships with you suppliers, customers and team.
Your required skill set:
- Experienced in building & construction industry
- Track record of achievement within sales
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation and communication
- Ability to lead multiple projects
- High level of understanding of construction documentation
- Tertiary qualifications in Business and/or engineering (desirable).
Contact Ellie Ferguson at Sirius Sales on 02 9270 5228 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals and Sales Management across the Industrial and Manufacturing industries so if you are interested in discussing this role or would like to explore other opportunities please send your application through TODAY.