- Market leader - Reinforcement Steel
- Work with a company with a great reputation
- Industry competitive salary
Due to continued expansion and growth my client is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join their team in Western Sydney within the building materials sector selling reinforcing steel.
Reporting to the NSW Sales Manager, you will have experience of the demands of the building materials industry. The role will require you to be out on the road implementing sales action plans that result in attainment of sales targets.
- Establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships as well as achieving profitable growth through your current customer base and the acquisition of new accounts.
- Identify solutions and have an ability to convert opportunities to sales within the residential, commercial, civil and multi-residential building segments.
- Organsiation of deliveries and conflict resolution on site.
You will thrive in a performance oriented, collaborative culture, have a growth mindset, are able to develop outstanding relationships with peers, suppliers and customers.
- Minimum 3 years Account Manager or Sales background experience within the building products or construction related industry - preferably with Reo Steel, Concrete or allied product.
- Proven sales track record
- On-site experience - essential
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to work to details and deadlines.
- High level of understanding of construction documentation.
- Passionate for delivering exceptional customer service.
What you will get in return
- Lucrative remuneration package with amazing commision structure.
- Supportive and friendly culture.
- Full training and support.
- The advantage of working with a company that is well known and highly regarded within the industry.
If you live in Sydney have construction materials sales experience selling to building companies, contractors or architects - please click apply- other roles available.
Please contact Ellie Ferguson at Sirius Sales & Marketing on 02 9270 5228.
Full Australian Working Rights Only - Only successful applicants will be contacted.