Who will you be working with?
Our client is a leading packaging company with offices in over 20 countries and nearly 20,000 employee's internationally. They have a strong brand presence, with 40 years experience in Australia as market leaders. They pride themselves on having motivated, highly skilled sales professionals with entrepreneurial flair.
What will you be doing?
- Driving sales through existing accounts and developing new business.
- Leading negotiations on obtaining supplier agreements and pricing strategies
- Conflict resolution, supply management, logistics providing customer service.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary, a fully maintained company vehicle and tools of the trade.
- Supportive environment and a direct line manager with a great sense of humor.
- Working for a global, well established company that has a low staff turnover.
To be successful in this position you must :
- Be a natural with sales who easily identifies and develops new business and loves building long term relationships. You will have a natural ability to network and engage clients on all levels.
- Must have a minimum 2 years packaging/ FMCG sales with a proven track record hitting targets and budgets.
- Excellent time, territory management and the ability to work autonomously .
You will be welcomed into a successful and energetic team that are highly motivated and are focused on achieving goals and results, and having some fun along the way! If you love sales and growing accounts we would like to hear from you.