We need A Champion in ISO compliance for security - ISO:270001
Champion, Lead and drive the team needed to make this well known Australian firm ISO:27001 ready. 12 month + contract in Sydney.
Long contract to extend deep into 2020 to ensure the means are in place for this well known firm to go to ISO:27001 compliance.
To do this the firm needs help:
- Defining the necessary changes required.
- From a leadership group to manage info security considerations.
- To complete a full risk assessment and create a risk management process.
We are searching for:
- An expert in the ISO:27001 standard with experience implementing it into larger organisations.
- Someone to take a lead and some experience with open source software stacks.
- Experience with well known security tools including SPLUNK, TREND and DataDog.
The client is:
Very well known with one of the strongest brands in Australia, and known across the globe. Because and perhaps due to this they hold customer details of millions of people and, due to rigorous internal protocols, are ready to begin the journey to ISO:27001 compliance.
Please apply for the role via the website. The role is posted by Jason Bidwell of Sirius Technology, est, 2003 (not Jason, the recruitment firm!).