Our client is a global leader in technology consulting, specialising in efficiency focused software solutions. They have built their company on a balance of values focused towards providing amazing service to their customers, while offering fulfilling and satisfying careers to their staff. They are looking to hire an amazing 3D Graphics Software Engineer to their continuously expanding software development team.
Our client are one of the few employers who offer software and technology problems that are interesting and challenging. As a 3D Graphics Software Engineer you will be engaged in the following responsibilities:
- Develop a new graphics engine to render a variety of CAD and geospatial data
- Work on core libraries to deal with huge, dynamic data sets where performance is key
- Solve real-world 3D mining problems using large geospatial data sets and custom-built algorithms
- Develop high-performance 3D graphics using the company's in-house CAD software
- Collaborate within multiple business units and other developers to create highly technical products.
Our client offers employees the opportunity to work for a technical company, run by technical people. They have built their company through several core values that guide their staff throughout their day-to-day activities. They are motivated to attract the best people and their culture has allowed them to continually retain the very best employees and clients.
- Work for an industry leading company with a large global footprint
- Amazing, collaborative team culture
- Work with the latest technology to develop complex and rewarding solutions
Alternatively for a confidential chat, you can call us on (07) 3556 4826