Junior Java Developer, 6 month contract to extend, - join the world of high finance on the global stage! - Sydney CBD
- Java development supporting large scale Futures and Clearing systems for a global organisation.
- Enjoy a seat at the table contributing to the ongoing evolution of the Futures platform.
- A Java developer with strong performance tuning and OpenStack experience.
You will work regularly with stakeholders in the Futures and Clearing business. These people are bright, driven and represent a wonderful opportunity for you to learn.
Being organised and being proud of your interpersonal and general communication skills are important.
- You will work closely with the Futures Clearing business to understand design requirements. They will be your client.
- To build and test using automation throughout the delivery cycle.
- To understand security policies and restrictions and build solutions that comply to these rules (this is high finance remember).
Why join this firm:
- For a developer with a few years experience this represents an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in global Futures trading technology - large scale trades, global teams, inspiring stakeholders. Be ready to learn, unlearn, then learn again such is the pace of change here.
Simply put we need you, a Java Developer with some full stack with a demonstrable interest (or experience) in the financial markets.
i.e. do you trade, have you traded online, have you worked in a financial organisation, have you studied finance, do you know what a Futures trade is and how they settle?
In this clients long career they have never experienced loss. That's very impressive!
Please apply for the this role posted by Sirius Business Solutions, est. 2003.