ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our client is passionate about their products and the positive effects on the environment, as a Supply & Demand Planner you will be key in understanding, ensuring and delivering on client needs while also being a driving contributor to everyday business operations.
The key duties include:
- Demand forecasting.
- Planning production to purchasing finished goods
- Forecasting future revenue.
- Sales or promotional activity –
- Review historic trends and understand the impact on demand.
- Liaise across multiple areas of the business (sales, supply chain and manufacturing)
- 2 years experience in supply and demand planning
- Analytical ability in reviewing data, interpreting trends and forecasting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great customer service, ability to liaise with external and internal stakeholders.
- Flexible working arrangement
- Competitive salary
- Sydney CBD location
- Immediate start
How to apply:
Please contact Zoe Brown or Amber Fenley for more information on 02 9270 5221 and apply online