Duties of the role:
- Assembling basic electrical products as needed
- Engaging in basic overall maintenance and repair of products
- Using basic tools to interpret and work with different products and their assembly e.g. soldering
- Packing of products when required
- Overall basic assembly and general hand
- Previous assembly experience is HIGHLY advantageous
- Good electrical/technical background is HIGHLY advantageous
- able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- Strong reliability and punctuality
- Strong chance of permanency available
- Ongoing work with full-time hours + potential overtime if wanted
- Opportunity to work for one of the leaders in the industry
- Opportunity to receive pay rise at the company’s discretion.
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please select 'apply' or feel free to send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!!!