- Perm and Contract Opportunities Available
- Multiple roles
- Working from home and Melbourne CBD
The successful applicant will be part of our delivery team and will be responsible for:
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration
- Manage build, deploy scripts and systems
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement
- Recommend solutions and help teams with implementation
- Actively facilitate continuous improvement
- Manage and plan their own work with minimal supervision
- Be available to carry out production deployment and support activities
- Experience with building enterprise level Microservices using Java, Spring Boot, Gradle, Kafka
- Experience working with GIT, AWS, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Experience with microservices deployment and container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with AWS ecosystem (DynamoDB, RDS, S3, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch), AWS certification preferable
- Experience with Kafka
- Strong working knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Understanding of API gateways such as Kong
- Quality first mind-set for writing code using techniques such as TDD and BDD, excellent debugging skills
- Environment performance monitoring and reporting.
- Documenting practices, solutions, known issues, and common trouble shooting procedures.
- DevOps capabilities, including the knowledge of testing automation, CI/CD pipeline, AWS cloud, APIs and microservices
- Experience with Tomcat, Gradle, Hystrix Circuit Breakers, Testing tools
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Solid understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Effective time management and communication skills.
Please submit your resume through for review and we will come back to you as soon as possible. Interviews are being scheduled now so please do apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions please contact Asmita or Kim Mamo