- Working from home and Melbourne CBD
- Contract and Perm opportunities available
- Large enterprise environments
In this role you will be required to:
- Deliver, maintain and support cloud services and take ownership of issues as they occur
- Monitor, analyse, and resolve incidents in a timely manner based on the ITIL framework
- Work with clients to develop customer builds through automation.
- Development of runbook scripting for repeatable items
- Proven customer facing communications skills, written and verbal
- Experience working directly with Customers in solving their technology configurations,
- Experience in hands on delivery of the following: cloud migration and support
- Experience leading IT strategy discussion and design cloud adoption plans.
- Experience in networking (i.e., Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks) and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
- Experience with deployment methodologies (e.g. CI/CD) and hands on work with modern automation technologies (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform).
- Experience with Windows and Enterprise applications.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies including container solutions with certification in AWS, Azure or GCP regarded
Please submit your resume (ideally in word) through to us, and we will reach out as soon as we can if you are suitable for the role. Interviews are happening now, and there are multiple roles available.
For any questions, please do reach out to Asmita Govind