We are now looking for a Dynamics Analyst/Tech Specialist who has some exposure to Microsoft Dynamics to join the team to assist with the optimisation and maintenance of the D365 platform. If you have had exposure to other ERP's or earlier version of Dynamics such as NAV or AX and want to move to the latest version - we want to talk to you. This is a junior to mid level role.
- Full time permanent role
- ASAP start
- South Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
- New Technology Environment - Dynamics 365
In this role you will:
- Review, analyse, install, and modify systems to include configuring, testing, and debugging in support of the platform and wider business
- BAU Support – security changes, AMS Support, Level 1 Support
- Provide PowerApps Support for the ERP platform
- Design and develop MS Dynamics operational reports for the business
- Engage with stakeholders within the business as required and gather requirements
- Assist users in resolving problems and answer questions about MS Dynamics
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (BA IT) or equivalent work experience
- Recent experience with Microsoft Dynamics (AX or NAV or D365)
- Exposure to Power BI
- Proficient experience of how is data structured and SQL queries
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with other areas of the business
- Must have full Australian working rights as no option for sponsorship.
The ideal person for this role will naturally love to problem solve, and have that ability to work with the business to ensure that the reports and processes are working for everyone. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to upskill in Dynamics 365.