* Melbourne South East Location
* 12 month daily rate contracts
Our client has a few projects due to start and are looking for Network Engineers to help support the extra work load.
Things you will be doing:
- Produce networking design specifications and detailed schematics for current environment and BAU project delivery.
- Work with business stakeholders to progress project related plans for network deployment.
- Provide in-depth analysis of existing network and security configurations and make recommendations for maintenance and enhancements.
- Analyse, develop, enhance, secure and test network designs.
- Monitor the performance of network and equipment to ensure high availability and redundancy.
- Technical support across Data Centre, and Corporate environments.
- Troubleshoot and root cause analysis of network issues according to ITIL standards.
- Critical (Major) incidents and problem management according to ITIL standards.
- Network changes/maintenance according to ITIL standards.
- Develop and revise network technical documentation.
- Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switches, proxy, firewalls, gateways and VPN.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Good knowledge of networking as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure.
- Experience in Network Engineer / Network Operations / Support
- Good experience with Cisco Routers and Switches, Checkpoint Firewall, Juniper Switches, Citrix NetScaler
- WAN, LAN, Wifi networking, Datacentre Networks, AWS Cloud networks
- CCNA, CCNP / Relevant Certification, JNCIS or higher (Juniper), ITIL (desired)
Please submit your resume (ideally in word) and we will get in touch as soon as we can. There are multiple opportunities for this client, and others which are due to come in a few weeks.
For any questions please reach out to Steven Chung or Asmita Govind.