- Melb CBD offices, WFH for now
- Testing QA 1st culture
Our client, who is a well-regarded organisation within their field, is looking to recruit an Automation Test Analyst who is comfortable with executing and running automation test suites that has been developed by Test Automaton Engineers / Architects.
They are looking for someone who is able to code in C# .NET - this is because although you might not be creating the automation testing framework from scratch, you will need some coding skills when executing automation testing and performing test scripts.
You will work closely and collaboratively with the development teams, testers and wider team. You will have the opportunity to actively participate and contribute to development projects through performing automation testing of the code written by development team.
- 4+ of commercial experience as a automation test analyst
- Expereince with executing and maintaining automatated test scripts using Microsoft Visual Studio (preferred) or Selenium
- Experience in coding and scripting using C# .NET
- Experience with using working in Agile testing environment
- Experience with test automation techniques used for API, Service Layer and Windows bases application as well as automation Mass/Bulk execution techniques such as Selenium Grid, Test Agents Pool
- Exposure to test integration in DevOps pipeline CI/CD (Bamboo preferred)
- Experience working with enterprise microsoft technology and tools such as Visual Studio Team Server, Dynamic CRM and Microsoft Test Manger
- Demonstrate experience in test configuration and test data management for system and system integration testing
- Previous experience working within the higher education (university) sector highly regarded
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Asmita Govind or Steven Chung for a confidential discussion.