Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, this is a hands on role managing the Customer Service team dedicated to order management. You will leverage your supply chain & logistics expertise to strengthen relationships with key strategic accounts, drive efficiencies within the team and improve overall business results.
- Answering incoming calls, providing excellent customer service
- Process customer orders in accordance with service standards
- Implement continuous improvement, policies & procedures
- Liaise with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure their needs are being met
- Train, mentor and support the Customer Service team
- Responsible for all EDI policies and procedures to ensure smooth workflow of orders
- Provide support and service to the Supply and Demand team members
- Report on KPI’s and track Customer Service metrics
- Address order fulfillment and other such supply chain related issues for a variety of direct and distributor accounts including correct input of customer orders into ERP systems to meet the customers’ requirements
- Ensure the team develops expertise in product knowledge
- Outbound calls to customers to follow up on lapsed order patterns
- Address order management issues that are impacting service and sales.
You will be a passionate and hands on Customer Service Manager with a strong focus on continuous improvement. You will have a solid understanding of supply chain and the order process, be a confident people leader.
You will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a similar role with Health (Hospitals) or FMCG including logistics or order management experience
- Experience setting targets and driving accountability
- Strong Excel, SAP and order processing skills are essential
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with strong stakeholder engagement
- Excellent attention to detail
- 5 years Management experience in leading customer service teams