Due to on-going growth and maturity of their Salesforce platform, this business want to recruit a Salesforce Developer to join their existing Salesforce team. You will be the first developer to join internally, therefore you will have the opportunity to take on new challenges and projects!
Why work for this company?
Want to be part of one of the world's most innovative companies? Want to be part of a successful Salesforce team? Want to be part of an on-going success story in a business that is continuing to grow? If so… then this job is for you!
This company has a great approach to supporting their staff and helping them achieve. With a great inclusive and supportive culture and an environment where everyone can be themselves, this business really invests in their culture!
In terms of staff benefits, on top of a competitive salary you will have access to their share scheme (they are currently floated on the ASX), financial incentives, paid volunteer days, gym and phone rebates and investment into learning and development!
Overview of the role:
As the sole Salesforce developer internally, you will be responsible for owning the technical design, documentation and deployment activities for the Salesforce platform. You will also be responsible for working with the Salesforce team to understand business requirements and translating them into technical solutions.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Multiple years of experience of Salesforce Development
- Practical experience developing in APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning Components etc.
- Experience working on integrations within the Salesforce platform (using SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On).
- Working closely with 3rd parties to manage integrations into the Salesforce platform.
- Work with IT leaders to set long term strategies for improvements on the Salesforce platform.
Could this be for you? If so, GET IN TOUCH! This is a great opportunity which will go quickly, so if you want a new challenge, and to work for a technology focused company, please apply!
I look forward to helping you with your next job opportunity!