Location: North Sydney
Salary: Neg on experience
Flexible working arrangements
- Develop and maintain software tools supporting pre-sales and sales activities
- Troubleshoot software and operating system issues, fix minor bugs and implement feature improvements on existing software.
- Manage relationships with third party SaaS providers, follow-up with third parties about bug fixes and requested feature upgrades.
- Make sure existing code is up to date.
- Help the project team in architecting and scoping new software development projects.
- Execute integration tests, resolve integration problems and report on those problems.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Flutter/Dart
- Experience with google cloud platform or any other major cloud platform.
- Experience with Linux operating systems, especially Centos/Red Hat.
If you are interested in the above role please apply with your most up to date resume or for further info you can reach out to the recruitment consultant via https://www.linkedin.com/in/admcmanus/