Our client, who is household Australian FMCG brand within the food and beverage sector, is looking for an experience Systems Administrator to support their operations across Melbourne and Sydney.
You will be part of a small IT team that is responsible for providing level 2-3 IT support across the business, being their go to person when it comes to their technical IT environment.
This role will pre predominantly based in South Yarra, with 2-3 days a month on-site at one of their facilities in the South East.
The role In this role you, you will be responsible for performing the following:
- Interacting with the business to help support them with Level2 tickets and above
- Supporting all assets that they have onsite such as printers, security camera's, IoT devices
- Working with external vendors as required
- Administrator AD in Azure and on premise
- Supporting the executive leadership team on priority requests
- Supporting the wider team as a tech lead when required
- To be successful you will need:
- Full Australian working rights and an open driver’s license for travel between sites
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in Administration of AD in Azure and on premise
- Ability to communicate with the business at all level - executives to warehouse staff
- Experience as a tech lead on smaller projects within an organisation
- Experience in manufacturing is a bonus but not required.
- Certifications across Microsoft products desirable