This role will cover all aspects of QA for SaaS products including developing overall test strategy, leading test creation and automation for the core platform.
What you will be doing
- Write, review and execute comprehensive test cases, test data and test plans against defined Test Strategies.
- Create automated tests
- Maintain automated tests as an integral part of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Evolve formal QA processes, ensuring continued use of industry-accepted best practices.
- Interact with product management, development and delivery teams to ensure appropriate automated tests are delivered with every feature.
- Interact with client delivery teams, acting as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases.
- Lead by example in all areas of software testing.
Skills and experience
- Experience in designing and implementing automation testing of web-based digital applications, mobile apps, web services, and RESTful API
- Experienced working in Agile teams
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java, Selenium with Serenity, and BDD
- Extensive experience with version control tools like Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, CI/CD, code reviews, etc
- Strong knowledge of API including REST, GraphQL, Soap, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud platforms such as AWS – EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud formation, DynamoDB, Cloud watch, etc
- Knowledge of dockers and containers
- Expertise in executing testing strategies
- Excellent skills in workshop facilitation, presentation, consultation, and negotiation.
- Experience in working with native mobile Apps (iOS/Android) is nice to have.
- Experience leading improvements to QE processes, workflow, and practices
- Experience in embedding best practice in application testing within project delivery teams
- Skills in documenting test deliverables, testing, and providing status updates to management