Work for one of Australia’s leading organisations in Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing team environment. You will join the team as an AWS DevOps Engineer are given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting edge projects.
Flexible working arrangements – 2 days in Melbourne South East offices, 2-3 days from home
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
- 5+ years as a DevOps Engineer
- Cloud: AWS –Strong knowledge of AWS Cloud Formation/SAM, ECR, ECS, API Gateway, Lambda, Docker, Load balancers, Route 53 etc.
- Linux Fundamentals and Scripting
- Knowledge of Various DevOps Tools and Technologies
- o Source Code Management: Git, GitHub
- o Configuration Management: Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- o Continuous Testing: Selenium, Postman, Test Complete etc.
- o Continuous Monitoring: Nagios, Zabbix, Splunk, etc.
- o Continuous Build and Deploy: Jenkin
- o Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes
- Skilled in continuously integrating all the code from different developers, continuously test, build, and deploy to the production
This is a 3-6 month contract full time opportunity and will suit an AGILIE Business Analyst who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
DevOps Engineer / AWS / AWS DevOps Engineer / Melbourne / Australia
Contact Charmaine Thum on 0439 320 538 or Kimberley Mamo on 0422 920 577 to discuss further.
Please send in your application first prior to calling us.