Role and responsibilities:
- Engagement with clients/product owners to gather business requirements.
- Manage product backlog and work with the client/PO to elaborate requirements.
- Engage with the scrum development team on a regular basis to ensure that the requirements are well understood by the team.
- Ensure that the business feature developed is in-line with client expectation.
- Provide subject matter expertise in domains such as real-time payments, ISO 20022 messages, SWIFT MT/MX, accounting, and reconciliations etc.
- Act as first level of contact for the development team to provide any requirement clarification and assist in making rightful decisions providing functional guidance and mentorship to the technical team.
- Conducting requirement gathering workshops, brain-storming sessions, functional and non-functional requirement analysis sessions, system verification and training.
- Prepare analysis artefacts such as use cases, data modelling, interface specifications etc.
- Perform impact assessment for client requested changes.
- 5+ years commercial Business Analysis experience
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC and Agile/Waterfall development methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Business Analysis standards, processes, procedures and guidelines.
- In-depth domain knowledge of payments (real time payments, international payments).
- Knowledge of financial services industry (NPP, RTGS, SWIFT).
- Knowledge of standard financial messaging protocols (ISO20022, SWIFT MT/MX).
- Knowledge of tools such as Enterprise Architect, JIRA is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL, XML, REST is an added advantage.
Please apply now or contact Jason Bidwell for further information