Location: North Sydney
Hours: 8.30 am - 5.30 pm.
Salary $62,000 + Super
Start date: 6th April 2021 - 15 July 2021
Sirius support is looking for an experienced Contract Team Support Officer, your main focus within this role is to action invoices and purchase orders through our SAP and their new Palette invoice system.
This role would suit someone who possesses excellent administration skills, preferably with finance, coding or EA experience, however, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Daily management of invoices, around 150 -200 per day
- Working closely with the finance department regarding invoice payments.
- Coding invoices correctly, ensuring all invoices are documents
- Managing any invoice disputes via email or telephone
- Assisting with contracts and Adhoc administration when required.
- You will be working with a supportive, friendly team who will provide you with full training on systems such as Pallett and SAP
- This role is a 3 months contract position with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Must be proactive, have high attention to detail with the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Experience within finance and administration.
- Strong organisational skills
- Must be available immediately to start work
If you feel you have the above experience please APPLY TODAY !!