Full-time permanent role with strong company incentives
Strong company opportunities for the right person
Are you a motivated individual who is looking to start work for one of Australia’s fast growing companies? Located in the Winston Hills location, our client is currently in need of a full time permanent Production manager with strong opportunities to start work with their fast growing and illustrious company.
Duties of the role:
- Managing a team of 5-10 people
- Ensuring production process is running smoothly and meeting the requirements for production
- Working with team leaders/supervisors to ensure machines are operational for production
- Working with appropriate departments to record and highlight production information
- Complying with appropriate WHS policies and enforcing this
- Ensuring development of employees and assisting when needed to meet targets
- Reporting to the Ops manager with relevant production information
To be considered for the role:
- Previous production management experience in a manufacturing/production setting.
- Previous experience in electronics or technology based environment is HIGHLY advantageous
- Ability to lead a team and work in fast paced environments
- Ability to display leadership and reconciliation of issues when raised
- Strong reliability and punctuality
- Good communication
Benefits of the role:
- Permanent role with full-time hours
- Excellent incentive/bonus structure in place
- Strong flexibility and company recognition
- Excellent career opportunities/progression for the right applicant.
If you believe you are the right person for the role, please select ‘apply’ or send an email to email@example.com. Alternatively please feel free to call us on 02 9270 9079 if you would like to know more. We look forward to hearing from you!