Our client, who is a federal governmennt agency who is currently undergoign a large IT and Digital transformation project, is requiring the services of an experience User Interface (UI) Designer for an initial 3 month contract, with the view to extend.
In this role you will assist this organiation to deliver services that meets their users' needs. We are looking for someone who has proven experience and ability to create exceptional and functional user interfaces that enhance the user experience.
You will also have experience creating design systems or digital style guides and component libraries, thoroughly considering user interactions and design patterns, as well as working within multidisciplinary teams, including alongside development teams.
- Australian Citizenship - prerequisite for obtaining baseline clearance
- Proven experience working in a similar role as a UI Designer
- Demonstrated skill and experience designing for digital.
- Understand concepts such as low and high-fidelity concepts, prototypes, user interfaces, interactions and components based on user research.
- Experience presenting concepts and design rationale to colleagues, and stakeholders. Listens, understands, and adapts communication to audiences.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working collaboratively and positively within design team and with developer teams.
- Result orientated -monitors project progress and adjusts plans as required. Commits to achieving quality outcomes.
- Experience delivering user-centred design projects