- Join a growing IT Team
- Permanent role
- St Kilda Road loaction
Our client, who is a well-regarded financial services organisation, is looking to hire an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join their Cloud and Infrastructure team in Melbourne.
In this role, you will have a role will have a specific focus on the Azure Technology platform providing Azure architecture and support focusing on design, installation, configuration, operational management, integration, monitoring.
We are looking for some one who can provide supportmentorship to the IT Infrastructure Teams including escalation and management of major issues.You will be working with Management, Peers and functional areas of the business as the "Cloud Specialist"
To be successfully shortlisted, you must demonstrate the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in Azure Cloud, planning, and managing solutions.
- Demonstrable experience administering Azure Services: Azure SQL, Blob Storage, Key Vault, ExpressRoute, Virtual Networks, Kubernetes, Application Gateways
- Proficient with Azure Security Center and Azure Monitor: Network, Application, Infrastructure.
- Experience working across multiple platforms and technologies with a proven ability to design and implement scalable cost-effective solutions
- Azure Devops – Pipeline configuration (Build & Release)
- Project Management fundamentals, experience in IT infrastructure planning and delivery
- Experience writing detailed business requirements and business proposals for technology projects
- Thorough understanding of DevOps principles and infrastructure as code, applied with configuration management, automation and orchestration tools such as ARM templates
- PowerShell scripting and the typical variety of PowerShell cmdlets with a main focus on Azure PowerShell.
- Functional knowledge of Network administration
- Azure, Microsoft Server 2008R2/2012R2/2016 & IIS, VMWare, Azure DevOps (VSTS), CICD Implementation, JSON, ARM Template, PowerShell writing and creating scripts, Basic understanding of Microsoft SQL server
- Strong analytical/problem solving experienced to deal with complex business problems and suggest solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and multi-task to meet critical deliverable dates.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with technical, business and executive staff (proposals, business communication, marketing writing).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, project management and client relation skills are essential
- Must be a detail and result oriented, analytical and an independent thinker.
Sirius Technology specialise in IT Recruitment across Melbourne. If you are interested in this role, please apply and reach out to Steven Chung or Asmita Govind for a confidential chat.